Video by Chris Neely
Welcome to the Shaver Lake Visitors Bureau
FREE EVENT! Shaver Lake Fireworks Celebration! Saturday, July 1Join us for an evening of fun! Enjoy a boat parade starting at 6pm and fireworks at sunset. No campfires or charcoal Bbqs. All pets must be leashed.
Visit Us for Family Fun This SpringThere are about 35 miles of Multi-Purpose Hiking, biking and riding trails around Shaver Lake. Pets are allowed, please keep them leashed. Remember, Pack it in, Pack it out and Please Leave no trace.
Shaver Lake BrewfestGet tickets at Shaver Lake Brewfest Saturday, July 22, 2017, 12-5pm at the Shaver Lake Community Center Ballpark, 41344 Tollhouse Road, Shaver Lake CA.
Climb to Kaiser - Saturday, June 24, 2017Online Registration Join the race!The Fresno Cycling Club invites all riders to take the challenge at this year’s 41st Annual Climb to Kaiser.
Shaver Lake Loggers JamboreeAugust 13th, 2017. Join us at Shaver Lake Road 2. Gates open at 10 - Events begin at 12. Tickets $5, kids 5 and under are free with paid adult. Bring your own seating, No outside food, drinks or pets allowed.
- Join Us at Monthly Meeting: 2nd Tuesday, 6 pm, Shaver Lake Village Hotel
- Keep Informed. Sign Up for Our Quarterly Newsletter
- Make a Donation to Help Support the Promotion of the Region.
- Earn Money for Your Non-Profit. Become a Sponsor
- Check the Calendar for Upcoming Regional Events
- For Spring and Summer News, Read the Chipmunk Chatter
- Email Us for Further Information or With Suggestions.
- Call Us at (559) 841-3350 With Questions, Opinions or Comments.