Video by Chris Neely
Welcome to the Shaver Lake Visitors Bureau
Free ~ Fall Colors in the SierraMid September thru late October plan to come stay, play and see fall colors in our area.
Family friendly Hiking TrailsTired of the valley heat and smog? Come up to cool temperatures, clean clear air and hike the trails at Shaver Lake Trail Map
Dinkey Creek CampgroundStay at a wonderful campground along Dinkey Creek in the Sierra National Forest.
Steam Donkey “Steam-Up” September 3rd10-yr anniversary celebration begins at 1:30pm. For great family fun, bring the children and let them blow the whistle! Click Here for information.
Come Up and Fish for Trophy TroutFish this fall in the quiet waters of Shaver Lake and catch a big one! Click Here for information.
- Join Us at Monthly Meeting: 2nd Tuesday, 6 pm, Shaver Lake Village Hotel
- Keep Informed. Sign Up for Our Quarterly Newsletter
- Make a Donation to Help Support the Promotion of the Region.
- Earn Money for Your Non-Profit. Become a Sponsor
- Check the Calendar for Upcoming Regional Events
- For Spring and Summer News, Read the Chipmunk Chatter
- Email Us for Further Information or With Suggestions.
- Call Us at (559) 841-3350 With Questions, Opinions or Comments.