Video by Chris Neely
Welcome to the Shaver Lake Visitors Bureau
Fireworks Dinner Set for Saturday, April 29Join us for an evening of fundraising. Enjoy great food, a live auction, Silent auction, bingo, an open bar and lots more. Get your tickets now!
Visit Us for Family Fun This SpringThere are about 35 miles of Multi-Purpose Hiking, biking and riding trails around Shaver Lake. Remember, Pack it in, Pack it out and Please Leave no trace.
Enjoy Our Pet Friendly TrailsBring family and your dog hiking on our trails. All pets are required to be leashed at all times for their safety and to protect wildlife.
Edison Campground Is Open All YearLooking for a Spring camp site? Camp Edison has space! Camping in the Spring is a special way to see Eagles and other birds at Shaver Lake.
China Peak is Open Daily Thru AprilThe best skiing and riding conditions in years. With projections of operating until the end of April, you should consider a season pass. Details
Bring Your Tire Chains for SafetyComing up to play in the snow? Be safe and bring Snow Chains for your car. Even if you have four wheel drive and snow tires. It's required by law.
- Join Us at Monthly Meeting: 2nd Tuesday, 6 pm, Shaver Lake Village Hotel
- Keep Informed. Sign Up for Our Quarterly Newsletter
- Make a Donation to Help Support the Promotion of the Region.
- Earn Money for Your Non-Profit. Become a Sponsor
- Check the Calendar for Upcoming Regional Events
- For Winter News, Read the China Peak Times
- Email Us for Further Information or With Suggestions.
- Call Us at (559) 841-3350 With Questions, Opinions or Comments.